Set up of systems and procedures specific to individual company requirements
(click to display more on this topic)
Ongoing technical assistance (click to display more)
- Technical support and troubleshooting.
- Custom report design.
- Software upgrades for Adagio and add-on products.
- Workstation upgrades for newer Windows operating system versions.
- Independent external IT/MIS facilitation services that provide clients with liaison, support and supervision of Network or Server upgrades with comprehensive technical assistance throughout the process.
- Paper flow review, its documentation, and suggestions for improvements (Process re-engineering).
At IOS, we conduct business straight-up, our clients are only invoiced for the actual time we spend providing our services, on an as needed basis. (We do NOT require clients to commit to monthly, annual, or fixed fee support agreements and firmly believe that value-based billing is never in the best interest of the client.
Our current consulting rates ranges from $120 - $180 per hour and are billed in 5 minute increments with travel time charged at half rate.
Test / Prototype Installations to verify the solution (click to display more)
Test / Prototype installations are used as an overview of large systems to confirm that Adagio is a proper fit. It may include setting up of test database on your server so the software can be reviewed in your office, on your time frame.
This process is equivalent to test driving the systems before implementation is actually done.
Online Training to satisfy the needs of your business -- using your data, setup and setting. (click to display more)